Thursday, February 17, 2011

THL4 – What to Expect

   The Hit List 4 is coming together perfectly, I’m loading this new project full of NEW tracks, mixtape tracks, unreleased material, and exclusive previews to my LP ‘The Final Fantasy’ (due out this November). Expect a combination of sounds similar to ‘The Hit List 3: 90/360 Dayz’, with a range of Hip-Hop to Pop and everywhere in between. The next track to be released from the project is titled “He Who Bulids Quick Machines”. It is an up tempo track featuring a very special guest. I’ve been working on this track for 2 months making sure it has the right sounds and quality mixing. Overall I think everyone will be impressed by this project, it’s a definite upgrade and showcases the effort placed in this CD.

   Disc 1 includes 2 projects ‘The Hit List 4: Hood_Pop dot Swagger’ and “The Hit List 4.5: I’m So Got Damn Arrogant’. The 2nd Disc to the mixtape is the 3rd project ‘The Hit List 4.75: Mind Yo Damn Business’. Each of the 3 projects have a theme and songs that match. In the next blog I will discuss the meanings behind each version.

No comments:

Post a Comment