Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mixtape of the Month – DRP ‘Personally Speaking”

When picking my favorite mixtape from this month I had so much to choose from. After narrowing it down to Bei Maejor’s ’Upside Down’ CD and DRP’s ‘Personally Speaking’, I had to roll with my homie DRP!

‘Upside Down’ is great CD but personally speaking (get it LOL :O) is more of something I can listen to on a daily basis. Light mooded songs like #6 “Higher” and #10 “Play Fight” make up and excellent sound for the CD while my favorite “Died In Your Arms” is updated feel to an 80’s classic. I won’t spoil the whole CD for you, listen to it for yourself. You’ll find yourself thinking “Where is Chattanooga?” and “Damn, they have talent!”.

DOWNLOAD  - DRP ‘Personally Speaking’ mixtape

http://www.mediafire.com/?9xniob84ca3c88z

  • You can also check out DRP my single “iRock” hitting iTunes on 9/30/2010 & he’s on my iTunes EP ‘Flux Capacity” AVAILABLE ON 11/1/2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment