Friday, September 24, 2010

Update #4 - MadeLoud.com, iTunes and more..

In the upcoming weeks be on the lookout as I’ll be featured on the homepage of MadeLoud.com. It is an underground music site for upcoming artists.

Also, the ‘My Reality’ podcast was delayed due to production issues. I’m working with a team of writers and show producers to give you the best 1st Episode imaginable. Every episode be like listening to a mixtape with all the Jay Skywalka news you could possibly want.  The ”iEverything Campaign” is just getting started. You can check out the 2nd single from ‘Flux Capacity’ called “iRock” as it lands on iTunes on 9/30/2010 featuring my big bro/producer Skulli Tune & DRP. Plus, my Ping artist page will be coming to iTunes very soon.

‘Flux Capacity’ is going to be unlike anything you’ve ever heard before! A mix of Hip-Hop, Pop and even Japanese Techno makes a sound that will blow your mind. With artists like Sparkz, Skulli Tune and DRP, it showcases talent. With 3 more artists left to announce I guess I can reveal that #4 is Mr. 423 himself “The Instigator” Steve Matherly! A definitely powerful and determined individual you can check him out at http://twitter.com/iam423 . You can also check me out on the mixtape ‘2000-Tennessee & Beyond: Vol. 2’.

No comments:

Post a Comment