Monday, November 8, 2010

Black Friday 2010

   On November 26, 2010, I’ll be unleashing 2 NEW CDs to the world. One is the long awaited ‘The Hit List 3: 90/360 Dayz’ mixtape and the other is the highly anticipated ‘Flux Capacity’ (EP)! Both projects will be AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE on the biggest shopping day of the year. These are my last projects for 2010 as I prepare to take on some new challenges. Including the ‘iEverything’ mixtape hosted by DJ Jonney Miles, ‘Episode 3: Gears of War’ and my 1st LP. With that said, I’m looking forward to 2011 as I’ll finally bring some of biggest dreams to life. It’s more to the story but you’ll just have to wait for the rest LOL.
  • Flux Capacity [Tracklist]
1 - “I’m Fly (Look Trackz REMIX)” ft. Sparkz
2 - “Flight School”
3 - “Sound Off”
4 - “iRock” ft. SkulliTune & DRP
5 - “Lose Your Love”
6 - “Who Are You?” ft. SkulliTune & Dark Elf

  • The Hit List 3: 90/360 Dayz [Tracklist]
1 - “90/360 Dayz” (INTRO)
2 - “Grind Hard” ft. Twist [from Twist ‘Play My S#!t’ mixtape]
3 - “Fight Back (REMIX)” ft. DRP [from DRP ‘And Featuring..’ mixtape]
4 - “Pop Music (SKIT)”
5 - “Whataya Want From Me (Jay Skywalka Cover)”
6 - “If I Had You (REMIX)” ft. Adam Lambert
7 - “Jay Skywalka & Mazin (SKIT)”
8 - “Next Level (PREVIEW)” ft. Mazin
9 - “Meet Me Halfway (Jay Sky REMIX)” ft. Mazin
10 - “Fighter Plane (UNRELEASED REMIX)” ft. Ratchet Gutta [from Episode 1]
11 - “Controversy (New vs Old Collision REMIX)” vs. Prince
12 - “Sanctuary (Complete REMIX)” ft. Utada [from Episode 2]

***Don’t forget DOWNLOAD these CDs on 11/26/2010***
-I’ll be at the Skyzoo club in Chattanooga, TN on 11/18/2010 to support my big bro Sparkz! Come out and enjoy the party!-

No comments:

Post a Comment