Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Twist - The Certified Choe Chaser


   As you can see my brother Twist goes HARD!! This rising star in the Hip-Hop world has been the topic of discussion throughout his city of Chattanooga, TN. With a plethora of hits under sleeve including “Cocaina”, “Drop Top”(ft. Killer Mike of Grand Hustle), and the TN Street Anthem “Flip It”(ft. Lil' Wyte & Jellyroll). It’s clear that he is on a mission, for fame and success.
   Let’s not forget THE MIXTAPES! In August 2010, he released his full featured mixtape ‘Play My Shit’ and to date it has an impressive 27,000+ downloads (excluding hard copies)! Currently, he has the Nation waiting for the ‘Certified Choe Chaser 2’ mixtape. It’s the follow-up to 2009’s ‘Certified Choe Chaser’ featuring hit single “Rubberband Boy” (produced by the iconic Drumma Boy). He has codenamed it “The Big One” but in this interview gave no details on it’s release.
"FRIDAY DEC 17TH"
However, he did give us information on how he’s going to end 2010. December 16-18 will be a 3-Day filming to his lead single “Flip It” with both Lil Wyte , Jellyroll and members of Hypnotize Minds in attendance. Where will this take place you might ask? No place other than his hometown of Chattanooga, TN (see poster for details). It has been said by A&Rs that it is hard to find talent in Non-metropolitan cities. Twist is a major exception to that rule.
To end the interview we asked Twist, “How would you feel if you were signed to a major label deal today?” He said, “Happy as hell! I could do things to further my career, put my team on, and help my family.” Then we asked, “What would you do with the signing bonus money?” He stated, “I bet you I Can Flip It!








Follow Twist on Twitter at-
http://twitter.com/423twist


DOWNLOAD ‘Play My Shit’
http://indy.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/12159/twist_play_my_shit.html 
***Twist ‘Play My Shit’ [The World rates it 4/5 Stars]***

No comments:

Post a Comment